CSJ Stockists in Scotland
CSJ stockists in Scotland. (see map)
Maureen Taylor, Carnoustie.
Tel: 01241 854283 Mobile: 07876 757196
Rhona Frew, Darvel.
Tel: 01560 320126 Mobile: 07840 898724
John & Fran Murtaugh, Keith.
Tel: 01542 880431 Mobile: 07525 774574
Margie & John Robinson, Coldingham.
Tel: 01890 771541 Mobile: 07903 936799
Mrs E Caig, Crocketford.
Tel: Mobile: 07779 013406
Dumfries & Galloway
Kaye Carson, Kirkbean.
Tel: 01387 880469
Margaret Brown, Limerigg.
Tel: 01324 851312 Mobile: 07775 434735
Bill Leonard, Cupar.
Tel: 01334 652663 Mobile: 07721 937629
Highlands & Islands
John Andrews, Caithness.
Tel: 01593 741 208
Animal Health Highland, Dingwall.
Tel: 01349 865425
Iain McKay, Inverness.
Tel: 01463 791027 Mobile: 07769 678247
Sandy & Alison Maxwell, Isle of Lewis.
Tel: 01851 672358
Trevor Sutherland, Orkney.
Tel: 01856 873695
Ebrie Lodge Pet Hotel, Peterhead.
Tel: 01771 644807
Mrs Heather Turner, Roy Bridge.
Tel: Mobile: 07760 843546
Sharon Phacker, Skye.
Tel: 01478 640201 Mobile: 07909 528884
Highland Horse Feed & Pet Supplies, Grantown-on-Spey.
Tel: 01479 851310 Mobile: 07960 814923
John & Mary Carter, Blairgowrie.
Tel: Mobile: 07775 435181 (Mary Carter)
Alan Frame, Dunkeld.
Tel: 01350 725282
Maurice Givan, Selkirk.
Tel: 01750 22226
Alsorts Pet Supplies, Ardgay.
Tel: 01863 766013
List of Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Ever since having my Pointer X at 10 weeks old He has always had very loose stools, I have tried different puppy foods, all of them good makes, without solving this problem. He was thin and always hungry because I think he wasn’t getting any good nutrition as everything was going straight through him. He was forever scavenging! I found CSJ website as I was trying to find a food that worked. Nicki at CSJ was very helpful and sent me some samples, I found one that worked and anyone who has a puppy with loose stools will know it was such a relief to get log poos! They don’t spend on fancy packaging or advertising but I think sell via recommendations. I am so glad I found them and won’t be changing.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK